Selling - How we sell your home
Whether you are a seasoned mover or looking to move for the first time, We Will Homes are here to help. We hope the following information outlines the main procedures that We Will Homes estate agents will follow once we have valued your home and been instructed.
- We will order your EPC at a cost of £75 + vat. (if you dont already have one)
- Photo shoot & 3D floor plan measure-up.
- 360 degree virtual tour prepared. We will offer you a link to view this before we go live with it
- Property goes live as soon as EPC is confirmed, with 15 photos & 3D floor plan.
- Property is emailed/text messaged to our client database.
Where We Will Market Your Property
- Weekly phone targeting by our sales team.
- We carry out ALL viewings.
- We give you feedback after your viewing and allow you to see viewing feedback on our website at our secure vendor area.
- We can arrange a few reputable and local solicitors to quote for you.
- Financial advice available with our IFA if required.
Progressing The Sale
Once an offer has been accepted, we will write to both parties’ solicitors and assist in the progression of the sale. We will always be available for advice - and of course help in finding you a new home.
It is the solicitor’s role to progress the sale or purchase. We will help as much as we can, but we have no control over the solicitors unless they are our own recommended conveyancers.